If you love our brat eating contest then you don’t want to miss our ice cream cake eating contest! The Sheboygan Dairy Queen and the Sheboygan Jaycees have teamed up to bring you this brand new event!
Click the button below to download the 2017 contest application:
1. Maximum of 15 contestants
- Entry fee is $10 per person.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. The first 15 applications received via mail or in-person at the Sheboygan Dairy Queen will be in the Ice Cream Cake Eating contest, all other will be placed on a waiting list.
- Proof of identification is required on the day of event.
- Must sign a waiver form.
- All contestants will receive DQ OJ Shirt and a Free Small Cone Coupon.
2. Contest Starts at 1:30 pm on Saturday
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm –- All pre-registered contestants must check-in at the volunteer registration tent. Walk-in registrations will also be accepted and added to the waiting list.
- 12:30 pm if any of the 15 pre-registered contestants have not checked-in, then people on the waiting list will be eligible to participate.
- 1:15 pm –The contest rules meeting begins and the 15 contestants are announced at the eating site.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
3. The winner receives a grand prize consisting of two Free Combo Meals per month for a year cards.
4. The runner up receives a grand prize of two free small blizzards per month for a year cards.
5. Third place receives a grand prize of a free 8” Dairy Queen cake certificate.
6. First responders will be on site.
7. Half of proceeds will be donated to Sheboygan Jaycees Foundation and Sheboygan-Making Spirits Bright.
1. Contest will last 15 minutes.
2. Winner will be determined by who finishes the Dairy Queen ice cream cake first (within the time frame).
3. Contestants will receive knife and fork to eat Dairy Queen ice cream cake.
4. You may bring your own beverages if you don’t want to just have water.
5. No hurling or you will be disqualified and have to clean-up your mess.
6. No cheating!