The NEW LOCATION of the Family Area is bigger and better than ever with activities for children of all ages!
Ticket/Wristband Stand – Sponsored by Menchie’s
Saturday, August 4, 2018 • 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
$10 WRISTBAND: gets you unlimited access to following activities in the Family Area:
- Bounce Houses
- Mini Golf
- Bungee Trampoline
- Rockwall Climbing
- Home Depot Activity
Additional Family Area activities:
|11:00am - 4:00pm||Bulitz Petting Zoo||$1.00||fb.com/bulitzfarm|
|11:00am - 4:00pm||Bulitz Pony Rides||$1.00||fb.com/bulitzfarm|
|11:00am - 5:00pm||Temporary Tattoos (Limit 2 per person)||FREE!||Sponsored by The Sheboygan Jaycees|
|12:00pm - 5:00pm||Tilly's Pit Crew Doggie Kissing Booth||Donation - Proceeds benefit Tilly's Pit Crew||tillyspitcrew.org|
The Biggest and the Best!
Amusement rides supplied by Lake Enterprises
HOURS OF OPERATION
$15 WRISTBAND TIMES
Brat Days Parade
Saturday, August 4, 2018 – Starting at 9:00 AM
The Annual Brat Days Parade is a fun-filled event for the entire family with great community involvement!!
Every August since 1984, Sheboygan – the Bratwurst Capital of the World and home to Johnsonville Sausage – has celebrated the history of the bratwurst with Brat Days. Runners and walkers alike gather in Sheboygan during this same weekend from around the Midwest for the race of the summer – The Brat Trot!
The Sheboygan Jaycees Brat Days Marketplace will be located at Kiwanis Park on both Friday and Saturday again this year. Be sure to join us for hand made crafts, independent sales consultants, and some bargain shopping all in one location!
The Marketplace will be open on Friday from 4pm - 9pm and Saturday from 9am - 9pm. Come on down to check it out!
►ALL applications with payment must be received by Friday, July 13, 2018. No exceptions will be made!
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and info for vendors:
- Vendors have the option of selling Friday and/or Saturday.
- Setup: Friday will begin at 3pm. Saturday will begin at 8am. (1 hour prior to opening)
- Show hours: Friday 4pm-9pm and Saturday 9am-9pm
- Booth size: 10’ x 10’
- Vendors must provide their own lighting with electricity, tables, chairs, coverings, insurance, etc.
- Each vendor will get one (1) parking pass per paid booth.
- Vendors may choose to leave early on Saturday, but may not drive their vehicles onto the grounds to do so. Materials must be carried or carted back to the vendors parking area conveniently located behind the Marketplace.